Re: Timeout before connect

  • David Garrett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2005
      --- In ECHOLINK-RADIO@yahoogroups.com, "Mel" <mel_chrysalis@y...>
      wrote:

      > Does anyone know why I get a timeout and cannot connect. The test
      > link also does not work any longer.
      >
      > Mel

      I had the same problem with my internet provider, Echolink suddenly
      quit working. The provider had tightened up security for spam
      problems. Read the Help file in Echolink about firewalls. There are
      two ports that need to be opened for Echolink to work. Call you
      provider tech support and they will fix the problem. My problem was
      fixed in about two minutes. Good luck...
      Dave KA4TXY node 17902