Re: [ECHOLINK-RADIO] UK Licence question!

  • Robert Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2005
      Hello phil.
      I can understand where your comming from, it dose
      sound borderline, but while your inside the uk your
      allowed to transmit to stations outside the uk -
      echolink repeaters and links in & out side the uk are
      licensed to re-transmit messages from outside there
      own country.

      I hope that helps - i helped in with the tsunami
      relief net opperating as NCS for a 2 hour shift and i
      did check with offcom they said i'm ok to do it and
      that was using an M3 altho i was also a 2E0 at the
      same time.

      http://mail.yahoo.com