HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE ECHOLINK RADIO YAHOO GROUP.
      The echolink radio yahoo group group would like to wish all the
      members a happy new year and hope all of you had a wonderful holiday
      season.
      As many of you know myself and many other members of the
      echolinkradio yahoo group have been conducting the Tsunami echolink
      releif net. This net is dedicated to help with coordination of 3rd
      party traffic. I hope and prey we can be of service to anyone
      effected by this disaster. I also regret to bring in the new year
      with such a disaster. We have compiled a great team heading up the
      net with a dedication I have never had the pleasure of experiancing.
      This net has been running 4days and and has been under constance
      control from volunteer NCS's 24 hours a day over the past 4 days.
      The coordination of fello hams has been awesome to say the least.