A.R.E.S/R.A.C.E.S. Net turnout! WOW!

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Dont know exactly how many from the group turned out for the net. I
      think the NCS was a little overwhelmed at first. I was happy to see
      so many people were interested and involved in community service.
      Hopefully as the weeks go on by word of mouth and the various
      echolink related groups we can get even more people involved. I am
      not sure if the net was what some were expecting but considering the
      turnout all in all I think everything worked out. I personally didnt
      have a chance to participate in the net this week but was listening.
      Anyway I just wanted to send out a special thanks to all the members
      that showed up for support of this new net. I would also like to
      give a special thanks to Fred/W8FSM for use of the server. Hope to
      see more of you there next week!