ECHOLINK-RADIO

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2004
      I hope it doesnt affend anybody the name of the site has changed. I
      also understand that there is a web site under a certain persons
      callsign which after the call it states echolinkradio. For that
      reason this person's web site is now a link on our website. I
      beleive this name change will bring more hits to the group. I've had
      several e-mails regarding posting at some of the other sites. We
      here at Echolink-radio hardly ever moderate the message unless the
      message is in need of moderation. We the moderators also agree
      politics and radio dont belong,therefore any and all post regarding
      ham radio and echolink in general are welcome. Thanks for all
      members for participating in this perticular group. We all know
      there are several to choose from. I also apologize for the lack of
      activity with the group of late. I have already started to update
      the calander with new net information. As always if you have net or
      special event info,feel free to post it in the calander. The web
      site for echolinkhams is still the same just named echolink-radio
      with most of the same links some new link. For those for you that
      have it in your favorites. The Echolinkhams group has been opened by
      Kf4vgx for those interested. If you have questions or comments
      please feel free to post.
      Thanks and 73
      kg4lmu