Winlink hmmm.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004
      Last night I was browsing the net and decided to down load this new
      software. I didnt like the fact it used outlook exprss? But I am
      still doing research to come to a conclusion. Seem's it not be a bad
      idea to keep the software on the computer even though I dont use
      outlook xpress. For know I think I'll stick to echolink,eqso,packet.