RE: [ECHOLINKHAMS] repeater listening

  • w5ds
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2004
      Hello, Jim and all.  As you may know there is a test server on Echolink to make sure what you transmitted signal sounds like and to see that you are connecting to the system.  On the line menu at the top of the page click on station and one of the options under there is to connect to the test server.  If you have not used it, it is a great way to see what you sound like and to verify the fact that you are getting through the system.  May not be telling you anything new.   But, if you have missed it by chance it is worth the repeat.
      don w5ds