repeater listening

  • jimisaham
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2004
      The reason I was asking about "listening" was that I connected and
      gave a voice id "via echolink" and did not hear anything,so I did
      not know if it was not active or if I was somehow not correctly
      connected. Thank You for the replies!

      Jim
    • w5ds
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2004
        Hello, Jim and all.  As you may know there is a test server on Echolink to make sure what you transmitted signal sounds like and to see that you are connecting to the system.  On the line menu at the top of the page click on station and one of the options under there is to connect to the test server.  If you have not used it, it is a great way to see what you sound like and to verify the fact that you are getting through the system.  May not be telling you anything new.   But, if you have missed it by chance it is worth the repeat.
        don w5ds

        www.geocities.com/echolinkhams/