Red Cross Needs Help --FW to those you think can help

  • KC4QLP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      It has been brought to my attention that the regular Red Cross Disaster Relief teams are over-extended, having already been in Florida for several weeks following Charley, and frankly, they need a break!  With Frances paying Flordia a visit,the damage already done by Charley and now whatever Frances brings on top of that,some relief is more than likely in order.Anybody that has taken Red Cross Damage
      Assesment and/or other Red Cross training might want to contact their local chapter if they think they might be able to help.

      If this sounds like something someone can assist with, having the proper training,contact your local chapter of the American Red Cross  -first-  before heading out on the road.

      Bob Carter - KC4QLP
      Echolink RF node 56703 , 56704 / eQSO [RX] crosslink
      145.250 VHF repeater,440.850 UHF link,29.630 repeater
         Owner and moderator of: Echolink-Open-List@yahoogroups.com
                        AMStereo@...,Freebayhams@yahoogroups.com

      The net is a wild frontier.Dont like what you read,use your delete key.