Frances

  • kf4vgx
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      Very dangerous Hurricane Frances has grown even stronger and is now
      a feared category 4 storm.
    • KC4QLP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
        In a message dated 8/31/2004 9:51:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kf4vgx@... writes:

        Very dangerous Hurricane Frances has grown even stronger and is now
        a feared category 4 storm.

        Yep and I'm placing bets in the GFDL forecast tracks.

        Standing by,monitoring,watching and ready for Frances.

        [ WX_Talk Hurricane Hamnet on Echolink and -'"monitor mode only"'- on eQSO ]

        Bob Carter - KC4QLP
        Echolink RF node 56703 , 56704 / eQSO RX crosslink
        145.250 VHF repeater,440.850 UHF link,29.630 repeater
           Owner and moderator of: Echolink-Open-List@yahoogroups.com
                          AMStereo@...,Freebayhams@yahoogroups.com

        The net is a wild frontier.Dont like what you read,use your delete key.