Fwd: some offers from russian hams to K1RFD

  • Anton Laukhin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2004
      *** This is a forwarded message

      From: Yuriy N. Cherednichenko <ua9ofc@...>
      To: <K1RFD@...>, "UR3IRS" <ur3irs@...>, <rv3dhc@...>, "Sergey Iljukhin" <serge@...>
      Date: Saturday, August 21, 2004, 7:18:15 PM
      Subject: some offers from russian hams to K1RFD

      Dear Jonathan!

      I apply to you with some offers on behalf of the Russian HAMs - active users of Echolink and another VoIP systems. The core of problem is very simple.
      It seems would be very useful to create echolink receiver software (for RX only), based on the current version of echolink client. It would grant access into echolink system for numerous SWLs and some HAMs without licence, and would promote popularization hamradio and VoIP among young people world wide.
      What's your opinion on this proposition?

      My best wishes and many thanks for creation and development of Echolink system.

      Yuriy UA9OFC Novosibirsk-city (holder of UA9OXC-L station)

      Yuriy N. Cherednichenko, Novosibirsk-city, home phone/fax No +7 3832 45-44-91
      http://echolink.amel.nsc.ru www.sinor.ru/~che

      Any help on this item?

      --
      Best regards,