Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] TS ALEX.... who has wxnets setup and running???

  • Evans Mitchell kd4efm / afa2th fl
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
      Thanks.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 19:53
      Subject: Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] TS ALEX.... who has wxnets setup and running???

      In a message dated 8/1/2004 5:46:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kd4efm@... writes:

      what nodes are running the weather nets??

      Keep an ear open on WX_TALK. If things crank up any further,you might get some activity there.
      However I dont expect much out of this storm....winds of up to 25 miles an hour and some heavy rain,but due to the weather patterns,I dont expect Alex to stick around long/

      Bob Carter - KC4QLP
      Echolink RF node 56703 / eQSO crosslink
      145.250 VHF repeater,440.850 UHF link,29.630 repeater
         Owner and moderator of: Echolink-Open-List@yahoogroups.com
                        AMStereo@...,Freebayhams@yahoogroups.com

      The net is a wild frontier.Dont like what you read,use your delete key.