Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Digest Number 553

  • KC4QLP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      In a message dated 8/1/04 9:24:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, painless6@... writes:

      I'm trying to find the Hawaii Net. Is there a central listing of nets on
      Echolink?

      TIA, Mike Trautman, K9MLT

      Mike there isnt a full and complete listing of all the nets on Echolink that I'm aware of. I do have a small and limited list on my Echolink webpage...a small list of nets that my system connects too nightly.

      As far as a Hawaii net...I'm not sure if one exist.

      http://www.qsl.net/kc4qlp

      Bob Carter - KC4QLP
      Echolink RF node 56703 / eQSO crosslink
      145.250 VHF repeater,440.850 UHF link,29.630 repeater
         Owner and moderator of: Echolink-Open-List@yahoogroups.com
                        AMStereo@...,Freebayhams@yahoogroups.com

      The net is a wild frontier.Dont like what you read,use your delete key.