TS ALEX.... who has wxnets setup and running???

  • Evans Mitchell kd4efm / afa2th fl
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 1:57 PM
      what nodes are running the weather nets??

      73 From,
      KD4EFM / AFA2TH USAF MARS
      Evans F. Mitchell
      Polk County ARES Member / SkyWarn #POL-017
      Polk County EC
      Polk County Communications Program Volunteer

      <http://www.kd4efm.org>
      kd4efm at arrl dot net
      kd4efm at hotmail.com
      kd4efm at kd4efm dot org

      ---
      IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS ON ANY EMAIL
      FROM KD4EFM DOT ORG, IT DID NOT ORIGINATE
      FROM ANYBODY ON KD4EFM . ORG IN THE PAST
      OR IN THE FUTURE.

      ANTI-SPAM COUNTER MEASURE ENABLED.
      PLEASE CHECK EMAIL ADDRESS YOUR REPLYING TO.

      Signed: Evans F. Mitchell kd4efm AT KD4EFM DOT ORG
    • KC4QLP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 4:53 PM
        In a message dated 8/1/2004 5:46:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kd4efm@... writes:

        what nodes are running the weather nets??

        Keep an ear open on WX_TALK. If things crank up any further,you might get some activity there.
        However I dont expect much out of this storm....winds of up to 25 miles an hour and some heavy rain,but due to the weather patterns,I dont expect Alex to stick around long/

        Bob Carter - KC4QLP
        Echolink RF node 56703 / eQSO crosslink
        145.250 VHF repeater,440.850 UHF link,29.630 repeater
           Owner and moderator of: Echolink-Open-List@yahoogroups.com
                          AMStereo@...,Freebayhams@yahoogroups.com

        The net is a wild frontier.Dont like what you read,use your delete key.

      • Evans Mitchell kd4efm / afa2th fl