Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Digest Number 553

  • Michael Trautman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      I'm trying to find the Hawaii Net. Is there a central listing of nets on
      Echolink?

      TIA, Mike Trautman, K9MLT
    • KC4QLP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
        In a message dated 8/1/04 9:24:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, painless6@... writes:

        I'm trying to find the Hawaii Net. Is there a central listing of nets on
        Echolink?

        TIA, Mike Trautman, K9MLT

        Mike there isnt a full and complete listing of all the nets on Echolink that I'm aware of. I do have a small and limited list on my Echolink webpage...a small list of nets that my system connects too nightly.

        As far as a Hawaii net...I'm not sure if one exist.

        http://www.qsl.net/kc4qlp

        Bob Carter - KC4QLP
        Echolink RF node 56703 / eQSO crosslink
        145.250 VHF repeater,440.850 UHF link,29.630 repeater
           Owner and moderator of: Echolink-Open-List@yahoogroups.com
                          AMStereo@...,Freebayhams@yahoogroups.com

        The net is a wild frontier.Dont like what you read,use your delete key.