ICOM's new D-star system...

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 7:27 PM
      I brought up Icom's new D-star sytem a while ago and have been
      getting several e-mails in regards to the post. Check out the Icom
      home page for more information regarding the system. It runs at 1.2g
      and 10g and allows 128kb transfer rate to other Dstar repeaters.
      Awesome new technology but as I said in previous post very expensive..
    • kf4vgx
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9 8:05 PM

        --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "worldwidemd" <worldwidemd@y...>