E--MAIL ADDRESS

  • jtmcinto
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2004
      HELLO:::

      HOW DO I CHANGE THE E-MAIL ADDRESS ??? WHENI REGISTERED I WAS
      ON ONE SERVER, NOW I HAVE CHANGED SERVERS AND WANT TO CHANGE E--
      MAILS ADDRESS.

      JOHN MCINTOSH N9MTE
    • kf4vgx
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2004
        --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "jtmcinto" <jtmcinto@l...> wrote:

        > HELLO:::
        >
        > HOW DO I CHANGE THE E-MAIL ADDRESS ??? WHENI REGISTERED I WAS
        > ON ONE SERVER, NOW I HAVE CHANGED SERVERS AND WANT TO CHANGE E--
        > MAILS ADDRESS.
        >
        > JOHN MCINTOSH N9MTE

        Click on edit my membership
        Add new email address
        save changes.
      • worldwidemd
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2004
          You may have to leave the group and then reenter the gorup with the
          new w-mail address. If you tried edit my membership and that didnt
          work?