N2len 911 Net

  • kf4vgx
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      While I have enjoyed this net so much and the Hams that put it
      together, what a great job. I cant say thank you enough :). But I
      start to wonder if its to much to continue on with this net. Is it
      not time to let the people that have been burden by this net a little
      respect? Bringing back memories and pains of a lost loved one year
      after year may be to much ?
      9-11 taught us allot,
      But bringing back pain to those involved every
      year , I don't know ? Maybe time for a different type of net and let
      the world heal. Just my 2 cents.
      John KF4VGX
      73 to the Group