ARES net tonight@10pm est.

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      New ares net is tonight at 10pm est. Its hasnt been updated to the
      calander yet when it takes off we will add it.
    • kf4vgx
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        Good deal John, I will link this Repeater there also .

        John kf4vgx

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
          The Hams that operated that Net definitely had their act together . I
          was definitely impressed :) ,thanks for the tip.
          John kf4vgx
          node 3702 M.B.S.C.