Echolinkhams posting moderation?!

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2004
      Just wanted to inform everyone in the group the echolinkhams group
      has never been moderated nor will it be moderate, ie message post.
      However flaming of other groups that are also dedicated to echolink
      information and help is not something we like to see here in the
      group. I understand some other groups may moderate there post. which
      is fine. Here in the echolinkhams we have never had a problem with
      flaming or extreme language therefore our group is unmoderated at
      this time. Some individuals think this isnt a good idea but this is
      the way its been since day one and unless otherwise the group will
      continue to be unmoderated. Some members posting may be moderated in
      the the future if needed. Thanks to all members from the myself and
      the other moderators for your use of the group and hope we can
      provide even more information in the future as there has been several
      new moderaters added to the group to help provide more activity
      information concerning echolink,eqso,Irlp and VOIP ham radio related
      information. To the new members the echolinkhams yahoo group has
      always asked that your e-mail from the group be set at special notice
      at a very minimum. For those of you that have noticed this change in
      your e-mail setting this is the reason why. This way we the
      moderators can get special event and information to you that you may
      not be aware of. Again thanks to all members for participating in
      this group and if you have a net or special event via echolink or
      know of any not listed in the message posting or calander please feel
      free to send your information.