Looking for help setting up using Belkin 802.11b Wireless Router (F5D6231-4)

  • icomanus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2004
      Hello,

      I'm looking for help trying to get this set up correctly. I have the
      software installed. Every time I try to connect, I get a 30-second
      time out error. I read on the help files of Echolinks website about
      forwarding the UDP 5198 and 5199 in the routers settings...

      Could someone provide a little assistance from this point? I can get
      into the routers menu, but I'm not quite sure where to go from
      there. I normally would try my own trial and error, but this is a
      work set-up and I can't afford to make a mistake that I can't
      correct...

      Thanks in Advance,
      73's Mark (KC8WLZ)
      Cleveland, OH USA