Skip to search.

A YL Net on EchoLink?

  • Elaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2004
      Earlier this week, I was approached by several ladies who would be
      interested in having a YL net on EchoLink.

      As the sysop of the *LINUX* conference server, I would be happy to
      host a YL net there. I would just like to see how much interest is
      out there. The times I am considering may be Saturday evenings or
      Sunday afternoons, Eastern Time. Possibly weekly or bi-weekly.

      If anyone is interested, please contact me at ke4yyj@.... While
      this is a net aimed at encouraging women in the amateur radio hobby,
      the men are most welcome as well.

      I'll put out this offer for the next two weeks, if there's enough
      interested we'll get started right after that!

      73,
      Elaine KE4YYJ