Echolink Conference server roundtables

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2004
      I have noticed lately there has been alot more activity in regards to
      the Echolink linked conference server's Ie: N2BR,N2LEN,W8FSM,GB3DX
      for those of you looking for hot spots via echolink check out the
      conference server's. Those members just having question's concerning
      echolink in general drop by one of the conference I am sure the will
      be someone around to help out. Thanks for all members support and ham
      radio related info.