Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Flaming!?

  • miwags
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2004
      John and all,
      In the past few months of being on Echolink, EcholinkHams, and
      MichEcholink, I havn't read anything significant enough to weed out of all
      the BS and Whining of all the other messages. Accordingly I am going to
      unsubscribe. If I need to know whats going on with Echolink, I'll get on the
      air and ask !!!
      Regards to all,
      See you on Echolink or the radio,
      Mike K8SWL