New group

  • mdelink
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      I just wanted to pass on that Maryland Elink Connection has just
      started a group on yahoo. The group is intended to give it members a
      place to talk about events around their area. This includes all the
      connecting states also.(Penn, DE, VA) A way to inform each other of
      what's going on. A way to ask a group of friends for advice about
      project your working on. A way club members of different clubs in
      the area can pass on events to others. A way to ask for help with an
      upcoming event. The members of the groups will set the limits. This
      will be a positive group. No negative activity will be allowed.
      Please join in and help all hams in Maryland get connected.
      www.mdelink.net