For Sale ULI

  • radio_k8swL
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      Hello all. After considerable thought, I've decided to shut my node
      down. I've been running a link station with full quieting coverage
      out about 20 miles from my QTH. This node is in the Detroit metro
      area and sees no usage, so I feel it isn't necessary. An unused link
      is much like the reeater that sits quiet for days on end.
      So anyone needing a virtually new ULI, about 3 or 4 months old,
      contact me. This ULI was assembled by WB2REM& Co, with case and all
      cables. Asking $100 shipped to North America.
      I can be contacted at SpamsucksMiwags@.... Don't forget
      to remove the Spamsucks.
      Thanks
      Mike K8SWL