Re: Hello all

  • johnkg4lmu
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2002
      --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@y..., brandie wojo <kb9zag@y...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone, just downloaded echolinks and joined the Saturday
      night fun net that kb7qdi ran and enjoyed it completely. I did
      noticed that some of the hams that tried to connect through a router
      were having problems. Was wondering if anyone could provide some
      information on this. I have a community on MSN

      > http://groups.msn.com/AMATEURRADIOMILWAUKEE
      >
      > and I would like to post information there on how to work the
      echolink software.

      > Thanks and look forward to chatting with you all.
      >
      > 73's
      >
      > Janet - KB9ZAG
      >
      > Hello Janet
      Glad to see you joined the group.
      I dont know of anywhere besides and the ECHOLINK yahoo group but you
      can send them to the Echolink site and have them just take the tour.
      Again thanx for joining are group and hope to talk to you at the chat
      net tonight@8:00pm via N2LEN conference server.