Re: Thanks

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2003
      ---Welcome to the group! Some of the reminders may not be 100% on the
      money but gives a general idea what nets are what night. Check out
      the links page for more info regarding echolink,EQSO,IRLP and other
      cool ham radio related topics. www.geocities.com/worldwidemd/
      Also check out www.echolinker.com The echolink community message
      board for other great info.

      In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, KC4QLP@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 12/10/03 7:57:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      > mercier_d@m... writes:
      >
      > > I'm new to group, and I wish to thank you for accepting me in the
      group. I
      > > really am excited about learning more about echo link,and getting
      involved in
      > > the net.
      > > I am already hooked up to Echo link. Use it for the basic
      connections and
      > > enjoy it very much.
      > > Thanks again,
      > > N4YPR
      > >

      > Welcome to the group!
      >
      > Bob Carter
      > Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group/NC Division
      > WGAI-NewsRadio 560 AM Stereo .., WCXL 104.1 Beach 104..., WQDK 99.3
      > Q-Country..., WWOC 94.5 WaterCountry 94.5
      ----------
      > ---------------------------------
      > Mid-Atlantic Engineering Services--providing radio stations with
      engineering
      > services in the middle eastern Atlantic area.
      > e-mail:matlnenginerinsc@e...,MidAtlanticEngin@a...
      ----------
      > ---------------------------

    • Anthony J. Laukhin
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 12, 2003
        Hello David,

        Thursday, December 11, 2003, 12:59:27 AM, you wrote:

        DM> I'm new to group, and I wish to thank you for accepting me in the group. I really am excited about learning more about echo link,and getting involved in the net.
        DM> I am already hooked up to Echo link. Use it for the basic connections and enjoy it very much.
        DM> Thanks again,
        DM> N4YPR

        Welcome to the group, David and say hello from Russia. Do enjoy
        talking here about Echolink.

        Nodes: RV3DHC-L #53698 144.99 simplex, RV3DHC-R #104292 432.70+,
        RV3DHC #2102 PC own

        --
        Best regards,
        Anthony mailto:rv3dhc@...