Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Thanks

  • KC4QLP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2003
      In a message dated 12/10/03 7:57:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, mercier_d@... writes:

      I'm new to group, and I wish to thank you for accepting me in the group. I really am excited about learning more about echo link,and getting involved in the net.
        I am already hooked up to Echo link. Use it for the basic connections and enjoy it very much.
      Thanks again,
        N4YPR

      Welcome to the group!

      Bob Carter
      Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group/NC Division
      WGAI-NewsRadio 560 AM Stereo .., WCXL 104.1 Beach 104..., WQDK 99.3
      Q-Country..., WWOC 94.5 WaterCountry 94.5
      Mid-Atlantic Engineering Services--providing radio stations with engineering
      services in the middle eastern Atlantic area.
      e-mail:matlnenginerinsc@...,MidAtlanticEngin@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2003
        ---Welcome to the group! Some of the reminders may not be 100% on the
        money but gives a general idea what nets are what night. Check out
        the links page for more info regarding echolink,EQSO,IRLP and other
        cool ham radio related topics. www.geocities.com/worldwidemd/
        Also check out www.echolinker.com The echolink community message
        board for other great info.

        In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, KC4QLP@a... wrote:
        > In a message dated 12/10/03 7:57:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        > mercier_d@m... writes:
        >
        > > I'm new to group, and I wish to thank you for accepting me in the
        group. I
        > > really am excited about learning more about echo link,and getting
        involved in
        > > the net.
        > > I am already hooked up to Echo link. Use it for the basic
        connections and
        > > enjoy it very much.
        > > Thanks again,
        > > N4YPR
        > >

        > Welcome to the group!
        >
        > Bob Carter
        > Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group/NC Division
        > WGAI-NewsRadio 560 AM Stereo .., WCXL 104.1 Beach 104..., WQDK 99.3
        > Q-Country..., WWOC 94.5 WaterCountry 94.5
        ----------
        > ---------------------------------
        > Mid-Atlantic Engineering Services--providing radio stations with
        engineering
        > services in the middle eastern Atlantic area.
        > e-mail:matlnenginerinsc@e...,MidAtlanticEngin@a...
        ----------
        > ---------------------------

      • Anthony J. Laukhin
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 12, 2003
          Hello David,

          Thursday, December 11, 2003, 12:59:27 AM, you wrote:

          DM> I'm new to group, and I wish to thank you for accepting me in the group. I really am excited about learning more about echo link,and getting involved in the net.
          DM> I am already hooked up to Echo link. Use it for the basic connections and enjoy it very much.
          DM> Thanks again,
          DM> N4YPR

          Welcome to the group, David and say hello from Russia. Do enjoy
          talking here about Echolink.

          Nodes: RV3DHC-L #53698 144.99 simplex, RV3DHC-R #104292 432.70+,
          RV3DHC #2102 PC own

          --
          Best regards,
          Anthony mailto:rv3dhc@...