Thanks

  • David Mercier
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2003
      I'm new to group, and I wish to thank you for accepting me in the group. I really am excited about learning more about echo link,and getting involved in the net.
       I am already hooked up to Echo link. Use it for the basic connections and enjoy it very much.
      Thanks again,
       N4YPR
    • KC4QLP@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2003
        In a message dated 12/10/03 7:57:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, mercier_d@... writes:

        I'm new to group, and I wish to thank you for accepting me in the group. I really am excited about learning more about echo link,and getting involved in the net.
          I am already hooked up to Echo link. Use it for the basic connections and enjoy it very much.
        Thanks again,
          N4YPR

        Welcome to the group!

        Bob Carter
        Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group/NC Division
        WGAI-NewsRadio 560 AM Stereo .., WCXL 104.1 Beach 104..., WQDK 99.3
        Q-Country..., WWOC 94.5 WaterCountry 94.5
        Mid-Atlantic Engineering Services--providing radio stations with engineering
        services in the middle eastern Atlantic area.
        e-mail:matlnenginerinsc@...,MidAtlanticEngin@...
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 11, 2003
          ---Welcome to the group! Some of the reminders may not be 100% on the
          money but gives a general idea what nets are what night. Check out
          the links page for more info regarding echolink,EQSO,IRLP and other
          cool ham radio related topics. www.geocities.com/worldwidemd/
          Also check out www.echolinker.com The echolink community message
          board for other great info.

          In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, KC4QLP@a... wrote:
          > In a message dated 12/10/03 7:57:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          > mercier_d@m... writes:
          >
          > > I'm new to group, and I wish to thank you for accepting me in the
          group. I
          > > really am excited about learning more about echo link,and getting
          involved in
          > > the net.
          > > I am already hooked up to Echo link. Use it for the basic
          connections and
          > > enjoy it very much.
          > > Thanks again,
          > > N4YPR
          > >

          > Welcome to the group!
          >
          > Bob Carter
          > Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group/NC Division
          > WGAI-NewsRadio 560 AM Stereo .., WCXL 104.1 Beach 104..., WQDK 99.3
          > Q-Country..., WWOC 94.5 WaterCountry 94.5
          ----------
          > ---------------------------------
          > Mid-Atlantic Engineering Services--providing radio stations with
          engineering
          > services in the middle eastern Atlantic area.
          > e-mail:matlnenginerinsc@e...,MidAtlanticEngin@a...
          ----------
          > ---------------------------

        • Anthony J. Laukhin
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 12, 2003
            Hello David,

            Thursday, December 11, 2003, 12:59:27 AM, you wrote:

            DM> I'm new to group, and I wish to thank you for accepting me in the group. I really am excited about learning more about echo link,and getting involved in the net.
            DM> I am already hooked up to Echo link. Use it for the basic connections and enjoy it very much.
            DM> Thanks again,
            DM> N4YPR

            Welcome to the group, David and say hello from Russia. Do enjoy
            talking here about Echolink.

            Nodes: RV3DHC-L #53698 144.99 simplex, RV3DHC-R #104292 432.70+,
            RV3DHC #2102 PC own

            --
            Best regards,
            Anthony mailto:rv3dhc@...