http://www.HamRadioHelp.com EchoLink Nights......Sundays

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2003
      Come join in on our EchoLink Nights!!!!....Ham Radio Help
      Group....ALL are WELCOME! If you are new to Ham Radio, a current Ham
      wanting support on upgrading, or a Ham that would just like to help
      by supporting someone direct or mabye providing study material then
      please give Ham Radio Help Group a look over (we usually have someone
      giving out FREE study material every so often also). So far a great
      group of good diverse folks from those new to Ham Radio asking
      questions to get involved to current Hams upgrading or giving
      advice! Here are a few facts about the group thus far:

      - 500 members and growing
      - 4000 message posts in just a few months....very active group
      - Members giving and receiving FREE study materials so check
      our "Polls" and posts (study materials like ARRL/Gordon West Tech,
      Gen, Extra books..or code study tapes etc)
      - Many members getting their first Ham Tech tickets and just starting
      out......sharing testing times and support of members passing tests
      is encouraged
      - Group has 4 moderators to motivate the group along and keep Spam
      out
      - Sunday Group ChatNight and also EchoLink Net - 8pm cst (open to all
      so even those that are not Hams can participate one on one and ask
      direct questions or meet members)
      - Many message posts on study help ideas, support, station building,
      basics, etc
      - Check out our Calendar, Links, Database and Files sections also

      The main purpose of the group is to support those wanting to get
      licensed, upgrade, or Ham willing to help with advice or pass study
      material along (no negative, no political posts...support only).
      This group is focused on promoting Ham Radio in a positive way so if
      this sounds like something you might be interested in please join in!

      HTTP://WWW.HAMRADIOHELP.COM

      http://hamradiohelpgroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      de kb9umt Don