*** New England Conference Server ***

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      Myself and some others has put up a new conference server on
      EchoLink. It is called *NEW-ENG* and the node number is 9123. The
      purpose of the conference is to connect repeaters and links through
      out the New England states. We have a strick policy on this server
      which prohibits tones, ID's etc. from coming through from the linked
      nodes. We have 4 permanent nodes connected at this time with about
      10 others that are part time. We are currently looking for nodes in
      other New England states for permanent connections, especially
      Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. While this is a New England
      conference server, nodes from other areas are also welcome to
      connect. The website (still being developed) is http://new-eng.com

      Thanks and 73!

      Brian - N1LFE
    • Brian
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003
        The hyperlink did not work so let's try again.
        It's http:\\new-eng.com

        --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "Brian" <n1lfe@s...> wrote:
        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > Myself and some others has put up a new conference server on
        > EchoLink. It is called *NEW-ENG* and the node number is 9123.
        The
        > purpose of the conference is to connect repeaters and links
        through
        > out the New England states. We have a strick policy on this
        server
        > which prohibits tones, ID's etc. from coming through from the
        linked
        > nodes. We have 4 permanent nodes connected at this time with
        about
        > 10 others that are part time. We are currently looking for nodes
        in
        > other New England states for permanent connections, especially
        > Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. While this is a New England
        > conference server, nodes from other areas are also welcome to
        > connect. The website (still being developed) is http://new-
        eng.com.

        > Thanks and 73!
        >
        > Brian - N1LFE