Re: ECHOLINK HELP NET TONIGHT@9:00pm est., 9/10/2003, 9:00 pm

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2003
      ---Youi should be good there is nothing else to change...

      In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, w6fcc <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > I've tried to edit my membership a few times thinking it wasn't
      > working, but I have it set NOT to receive ANY e-mail, yet I keep
      > getting these announcements. I am subscribed to about 20 of the
      > groups, ham radio groups, Echolink, electronics, etc., and don't
      get
      > e-mail from any other group.
      >
      > Is there a setting somewhere that is given more weight than the "No
      E-
      > mail" selection in the "Edit My Membership" web page?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Jeff, W6FCC
      >
      > --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, Yahoo! Reminder
      <reminders@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > Reminder from the Calendar of ECHOLINKHAMS
      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHOLINKHAMS/cal
      > >
      > > ECHOLINK HELP NET TONIGHT@9:00pm est.
      > > Wednesday September 10, 2003
      > > 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      > > (This event repeats every week.)
      > > Event Location: N2LEN and any and all servers linked
      > >
      > > Notes:
      > > This new net is dedicated to the newcomer to voice over IP
      internet
      > linking software...
      > >

      > > Send a Yahoo! Greeting at:
      > > http://greetings.yahoo.com
      > >
      > > Set up birthday reminders!
      > > http://us.rd.yahoo.com/cal_us/rem/?
      > >
      > > Copyright 2003 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
      > > http://www.yahoo.com
      > >
      > > Privacy Policy:
      > > http://privacy.yahoo.com/
      > >
      > > Terms of Service:
      > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • w6fcc
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2003
        John,

        Although I have it setup for NO e-mail, and none of the other groups
        I use are sending me e-mail, despite this, I not only got my posted
        question, I got your response saying it should be okay - so both came
        to my e-mail address regardless of the "no e-mail" settings.

        I'll come up with a mail filter and handle it that way.

        Jeff

        --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "Kg4LMU_John" <kg4lmu@y...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2003
          ---No I looked at your membership it states no e-mail. I dont know
          why its doing what it is you are the first that has brought it up...