Re: ECHOLINK HELP NET TONIGHT@9:00pm est., 9/10/2003, 9:00 pm

  • w6fcc
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2003
      I've tried to edit my membership a few times thinking it wasn't
      working, but I have it set NOT to receive ANY e-mail, yet I keep
      getting these announcements. I am subscribed to about 20 of the
      groups, ham radio groups, Echolink, electronics, etc., and don't get
      e-mail from any other group.

      Is there a setting somewhere that is given more weight than the "No E-
      mail" selection in the "Edit My Membership" web page?

      Thanks

      Jeff, W6FCC

      --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, Yahoo! Reminder <reminders@y...>

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2003
        ---Youi should be good there is nothing else to change...

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2003
          John,

          Although I have it setup for NO e-mail, and none of the other groups
          I use are sending me e-mail, despite this, I not only got my posted
          question, I got your response saying it should be okay - so both came
          to my e-mail address regardless of the "no e-mail" settings.

          I'll come up with a mail filter and handle it that way.

          Jeff

          --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "Kg4LMU_John" <kg4lmu@y...>

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2003
            ---No I looked at your membership it states no e-mail. I dont know
            why its doing what it is you are the first that has brought it up...