ECHOLINK HELP NET TONIGHT@9:00pm est., 9/10/2003, 9:00 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2003
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of ECHOLINKHAMS
      ECHOLINK HELP NET TONIGHT@9:00pm est.

      Wednesday September 10, 2003
      9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      This event repeats every week.

      Event Location: N2LEN and any and all servers linked
      Notes:
      This new net is dedicated to the newcomer to voice over IP internet linking software...

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • w6fcc
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2003
        I've tried to edit my membership a few times thinking it wasn't
        working, but I have it set NOT to receive ANY e-mail, yet I keep
        getting these announcements. I am subscribed to about 20 of the
        groups, ham radio groups, Echolink, electronics, etc., and don't get
        e-mail from any other group.

        Is there a setting somewhere that is given more weight than the "No E-
        mail" selection in the "Edit My Membership" web page?

        Thanks

        Jeff, W6FCC

        --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, Yahoo! Reminder <reminders@y...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2003
          ---Youi should be good there is nothing else to change...

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2003
            John,

            Although I have it setup for NO e-mail, and none of the other groups
            I use are sending me e-mail, despite this, I not only got my posted
            question, I got your response saying it should be okay - so both came
            to my e-mail address regardless of the "no e-mail" settings.

            I'll come up with a mail filter and handle it that way.

            Jeff

            --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "Kg4LMU_John" <kg4lmu@y...>

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 10, 2003
              ---No I looked at your membership it states no e-mail. I dont know
              why its doing what it is you are the first that has brought it up...