*W8FSM* server 8land and others.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2003
      For those of you with 8land callsigns and others of course. To make
      checkins a little easier we are asking that all 8land calls please
      checkin to the *w8fsm* server. This server is one of the largest
      servers currently on echolink and has multiple backups of t-3 or
      better and can handle several hundred checkins. All station callsigns
      are welcome and encourage to use this server.