Flint,Michigan Repeater will be connected for the 911 net.

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2003
      147.100 Flint,Michigan repeater will be particpating in the 911 net.
      This repeater is up to speed on all the new modes of communication's
      and is one of the only repeaters in the area that allows hams to use
      sstv. This is a real step in introducing echolink to more hams
      throughout the community to the various voip software. Hopefully
      after this net we will see a dedicated link to this repeater allowing
      more hams within the are to utilize echolink. Several 440 repeaters
      in the area have also shown interest in the net.
    • kf4vgx
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2003
        Good deal I also like your Idea about the 8 calls . Maybe a good idea
        to have a few servers just for that.
        73 kf4vgx