Re: ISSTV

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2003
      ---I noticed that too. The software needs to show more visually which
      are Rf and which are not sorta like echolink -l -r. Great software
      though..

      In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "Darrell Sutton" <kf4hjw@c...>
      wrote:
      > ISSTV Does work very nicely however I was unable to leave it in the
      transmite INET mode due to content of the pictures I recieved.. They
      did not fall in the guidelines for FCC standards. I do run the
      program for my use here at home and also have Ran MMSSTV for Field
      Day in the repeater mode using ECHOLINK Computer and 2 sound cards..

      > 73

      Service.