Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] ISSTV

  • Darrell Sutton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2003
      ISSTV Does work very nicely however I was unable to leave it in the transmite INET mode due to content of the pictures I recieved.. They did not fall in the guidelines for FCC  standards. I do run the program for my use here at home and also have Ran MMSSTV for Field Day in the repeater mode using ECHOLINK Computer and 2 sound cards..

      Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 1:55 AM
      Subject: [ECHOLINKHAMS] ISSTV

      Check this out I just downloaded this tonight. WWW.ISSTV.ORG Its
      seems to be pretty cool software if you have a link or repeater up
      you van switch over to this and send slow scan via internet over
      RF.Cool.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2003
        ---I noticed that too. The software needs to show more visually which
        are Rf and which are not sorta like echolink -l -r. Great software
        though..

        In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "Darrell Sutton" <kf4hjw@c...>
        wrote:
        > ISSTV Does work very nicely however I was unable to leave it in the
        transmite INET mode due to content of the pictures I recieved.. They
        did not fall in the guidelines for FCC standards. I do run the
        program for my use here at home and also have Ran MMSSTV for Field
        Day in the repeater mode using ECHOLINK Computer and 2 sound cards..

        > 73

        Service.