ISSTV

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5 10:55 PM
      Check this out I just downloaded this tonight. WWW.ISSTV.ORG Its
      seems to be pretty cool software if you have a link or repeater up
      you van switch over to this and send slow scan via internet over
      RF.Cool.
    • Darrell Sutton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6 12:21 PM
        ISSTV Does work very nicely however I was unable to leave it in the transmite INET mode due to content of the pictures I recieved.. They did not fall in the guidelines for FCC  standards. I do run the program for my use here at home and also have Ran MMSSTV for Field Day in the repeater mode using ECHOLINK Computer and 2 sound cards..

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7 10:11 PM
          ---I noticed that too. The software needs to show more visually which
          are Rf and which are not sorta like echolink -l -r. Great software
          though..

          In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "Darrell Sutton" <kf4hjw@c...>
          wrote:
          > ISSTV Does work very nicely however I was unable to leave it in the
          transmite INET mode due to content of the pictures I recieved.. They
          did not fall in the guidelines for FCC standards. I do run the
          program for my use here at home and also have Ran MMSSTV for Field
          Day in the repeater mode using ECHOLINK Computer and 2 sound cards..

          > 73

          Service.