Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Re: Sorry for the confusion!

  • John N4SHX
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5 8:13 AM
      I would have those "complainers" show you a Bill of Sale where they bought and paid for the frequencies. If you check the part 95 of the FCC Rules and Regulations, it states that amateur frequencies belong to "everyone" on a shared basis. At least that's the way I interpret the rules.

      John-N4SHX

      All Outgoing and Incoming Mail is scanned by Norton Anti Virus!