Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] ECHOLINKHAMS WEB PAGE update..

  • Timothy-Allen Albertson-KG6IRH
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 5:24 AM
      what is the url?
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 1:54 AM
      Subject: [ECHOLINKHAMS] ECHOLINKHAMS WEB PAGE update..

      For those of you who may not know there is a web page dedicated to
      this group. Although I am no web master there have been several
      updates made to the page. I hope the links are helpfull,to get to
      this web page just click on the link at the bottom of the group this
      groups home page. Several new links are listed. Including
      interace,mmsstv and a few others.

    • Glen Tubbesing
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2 6:33 AM

        73,