ECHOLINKHAMS WEB PAGE update..

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
      For those of you who may not know there is a web page dedicated to
      this group. Although I am no web master there have been several
      updates made to the page. I hope the links are helpfull,to get to
      this web page just click on the link at the bottom of the group this
      groups home page. Several new links are listed. Including
      interace,mmsstv and a few others.
    • Timothy-Allen Albertson-KG6IRH

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003

          73,