MMSSTV COOL SOFTWARE

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 1:49 AM
      I have been playing with mmsstv the last few days cool software. I
      even put a few pics on my home page just look under more sstv pics. A
      freind told me about this other software called interace its pretty
      cool to works really fast. Dont know the web site off hand check out
      the Echolinkhams web page for the link or search for interace sstv
      its alright stuff!