Help!! Problem with Home Network

  • Roger Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 9:02 PM
      Hi all,

      Im trying to get my gateway working with echolink on my home network
      which is as follows.

      Host computer is running XP via ADSL and echolink works AOK (with or
      without norton firewall) however 2 other computers connected on the
      network won't work, one is running XP and the other is running
      windows 98. Both computers display stations etc. but when I try &
      connect they time out. I'm not using a router only a 5 way
      switch/hub. I have tried all the things suggested on the FAQ's &
      disabled my firewall etc. but I still can't get either computer to
      work, however as I said before the host computer connected directly
      via a USB adsl modem (no firewall in modem) works without any
      problems.

      Any suggestions please.

      73's

      Roger G4IPE