Thanks

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2003
      Just a little note to say thanks for a great group like this. Now if
      I can find a good node in my city(Sacramento). Everyone seems to be
      to quiet. Bill KF6WXJ
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 20, 2003
        ---Hey Bill
        Welcome to the group check out ab6cq-r node114791

        In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <hk165@y...> wrote:
        > Just a little note to say thanks for a great group like this. Now
        if
        > I can find a good node in my city(Sacramento). Everyone seems to
        be
        > to quiet. Bill KF6WXJ
      • David Mercier
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2003
          I'm new to group, and I wish to thank you for accepting me in the group. I really am excited about learning more about echo link,and getting involved in the net.
           I am already hooked up to Echo link. Use it for the basic connections and enjoy it very much.
          Thanks again,
           N4YPR
        • KC4QLP@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 10, 2003
            In a message dated 12/10/03 7:57:27 PM Eastern Standard Time, mercier_d@... writes:

            I'm new to group, and I wish to thank you for accepting me in the group. I really am excited about learning more about echo link,and getting involved in the net.
              I am already hooked up to Echo link. Use it for the basic connections and enjoy it very much.
            Thanks again,
              N4YPR

            Welcome to the group!

            Bob Carter
            Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group/NC Division
            WGAI-NewsRadio 560 AM Stereo .., WCXL 104.1 Beach 104..., WQDK 99.3
            Q-Country..., WWOC 94.5 WaterCountry 94.5
            Mid-Atlantic Engineering Services--providing radio stations with engineering
            services in the middle eastern Atlantic area.
            e-mail:matlnenginerinsc@...,MidAtlanticEngin@...
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 11, 2003
              ---Welcome to the group! Some of the reminders may not be 100% on the
              money but gives a general idea what nets are what night. Check out
              the links page for more info regarding echolink,EQSO,IRLP and other
              cool ham radio related topics. www.geocities.com/worldwidemd/
              Also check out www.echolinker.com The echolink community message
              board for other great info.

              In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, KC4QLP@a... wrote:
              > In a message dated 12/10/03 7:57:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              > mercier_d@m... writes:
              >
              > > I'm new to group, and I wish to thank you for accepting me in the
              group. I
              > > really am excited about learning more about echo link,and getting
              involved in
              > > the net.
              > > I am already hooked up to Echo link. Use it for the basic
              connections and
              > > enjoy it very much.
              > > Thanks again,
              > > N4YPR
              > >

              > Welcome to the group!
              >
              > Bob Carter
              > Operations/Engineering--Max Media Radio Group/NC Division
              > WGAI-NewsRadio 560 AM Stereo .., WCXL 104.1 Beach 104..., WQDK 99.3
              > Q-Country..., WWOC 94.5 WaterCountry 94.5
              ----------
              > ---------------------------------
              > Mid-Atlantic Engineering Services--providing radio stations with
              engineering
              > services in the middle eastern Atlantic area.
              > e-mail:matlnenginerinsc@e...,MidAtlanticEngin@a...
              ----------
              > ---------------------------

            • Anthony J. Laukhin
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 12, 2003
                Hello David,

                Thursday, December 11, 2003, 12:59:27 AM, you wrote:

                DM> I'm new to group, and I wish to thank you for accepting me in the group. I really am excited about learning more about echo link,and getting involved in the net.
                DM> I am already hooked up to Echo link. Use it for the basic connections and enjoy it very much.
                DM> Thanks again,
                DM> N4YPR

                Welcome to the group, David and say hello from Russia. Do enjoy
                talking here about Echolink.

                Nodes: RV3DHC-L #53698 144.99 simplex, RV3DHC-R #104292 432.70+,
                RV3DHC #2102 PC own

                --
                Best regards,
                Anthony mailto:rv3dhc@...