Fw: [otrcdme-omicron] Warning!

  • Patrick Cook, KB0OXD
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2003
      Hi everyone:

      I'm sure some of you have probably received the one described below and have
      taken the appropriate action, but for those of who haven't, I received the
      message below from one of the OTR (Old Time Radio) groups I'm on.
      Hopefully, the person responsible will be held accountable.

      Incidentally, while this won't really affect what we Hams do on Yahoo!
      Groups, I've been told they will start stripping email attachments in email
      sent to their servers for mass distribution.  In short, if you need to
      attach something to an email, either send the email DIRECTLY to the person
      to whom the email is intended OR utilize the FILES area of the group page if
      at all possible (I know this is possible in the ARAAN Group).

      Cheers for now & 73  :-)

      Patrick Cook, KB0OXD
      KB0OXD CyberShack Webmaster
      Owner - EchoLink Node 19905
      Rocky Mountain eQSO Conference Server - milehigh.dns2go.com (Port 10024)
      Co-Moderator - ARAAN (Amateur Radio AMBER Alert Network)
      kb0oxd@...
      kb0oxd@...
      Denver, Colorado  USA  Grid Square - DM79
      http://www.qsl.net/kb0oxd/

      From: "Ian Grieve" <
      austotr@...>