Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Where is zone alarm in windows Xp

  • John N4SHX
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2003

      John, just go to zonelabs.com and download the "free" version or the full version for $39.95.
      I use the "free" version and have had good luck with it so far.

      Welcome back to the Echolink World. What kept you away for so long?

      I'll look for you on Echolink or Yahoo Messenger.

      73's de John N4SHX

      All Outgoing and Incoming Mail is scanned by Norton Anti Virus!