Re: I am BACK Finally!

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2003
      ---Well thanks and its great to be back. The link is now on cable and
      is running great so far. The rascal interface is working flawlessly
      for the year I have had it. Plus you cant screw it up there nothing
      to adjust,just plug and play. I did however after moving more
      northerly have several problems with the computer which put a serios
      delay in getting the link back up and running. Anyway glad to be back
      and hope to catch ya'll on the link and hear some of you at the nets.
      I will be readjusting the calander of the latest nets and info. If
      and of you have info you would like posted in the calander send an e-
      mail to myself or one of the moderators. Thanks to all members for
      hanging in there and all your support.