Re: I am BACK Finally!

  • kf4vgx
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7 7:32 AM
      Nice to see you back on line Man you gotta love this Echolink stuff
      going on Two years for me And I still injoy it when Hams use my
      system while on vacation here to link back home and say hello to
      fellow hams. And Yes thay do tend to RUB it in that there Down here
      soakin up the sun and havin a ball. 73 kf4vgx

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7 2:05 PM
        ---Well thanks and its great to be back. The link is now on cable and
        is running great so far. The rascal interface is working flawlessly
        for the year I have had it. Plus you cant screw it up there nothing
        to adjust,just plug and play. I did however after moving more
        northerly have several problems with the computer which put a serios
        delay in getting the link back up and running. Anyway glad to be back
        and hope to catch ya'll on the link and hear some of you at the nets.
        I will be readjusting the calander of the latest nets and info. If
        and of you have info you would like posted in the calander send an e-
        mail to myself or one of the moderators. Thanks to all members for
        hanging in there and all your support.